Since its establishment in 1982, SILICON has grown into an international product leader in special stainless fastening systems. SILICON is a metal fabricating and welding services company that specializes in the design, manufacture and installation of stainless steel anchoring products, primarily for use in the petrochemical, cement, steel, power, incineration industries where resistance to extremely high temperatures is a crucial requirement. In parallel, we have developed our own stud welding system – known as Rapid Arc Welding – to raise the quality and efficiency of the anchor installation process to the highest possible standards.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Inform the tooling department about the necessary tools;
- Start the production process by cutting the materials to the right sizes and bending them to the right shape;
- Check your material according to the technical drawings;
- Have the first product inspected by Quality Control for approval to continue or receive instruction for product correction;
- After approval, monitor the product for consistency until
this phase is complete;
- Forward the product to the next production step;
- Keep the machines in a good shape operationally.
- MTS degree (Secondary technical school);
- More than 3 years of experience as a CNC Operator or with automatic cutting/bending machines;
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language in speech and writing;
- Solid knowledge of reading technical drawings;
- Fulltime availability to work in shifts (morning and afternoon shift);
- VCA is appreciated.
- A fitting salary to match dynamic of your performance and attitude;
- Attractive benefits package in accordance with CAO for Metaalbewerkingsbedrijf;
- 25 paid vacation days annually;
- Opportunity to prove yourself through hard endeavor;
- Personal training as opportunities for self-improvement;
- Personal growth opportunities with no limits other than your own;
- Pleasant and informal atmosphere;
- Working in shifts (with corresponding allowance).
If you identify yourself in the above profile and meet the job requirements, please apply by sending in your motivation letter and recent CV to email@example.com. For questions, please contact the HR Department, via our number +31 174-225521.