Bored with conventional welding?
Come join our Rapid Arc Welding team!
Our business unit SILICON RAW BV runs rental, servicing and installation projects for fastening systems, specialized welding equipment, and personnel at customer locations. The projects are mostly involved in the petrochemical and cement industry and are carried out worldwide. SILICON’s Rapid Arc Welding (RAW) technology is one of a kind. It surpasses conventional stud welding by offering consistent high-quality welds, high-speed installation and improved user-friendliness. Our team of highly skilled operators travels around the world to install SILICON anchoring products using SILICON RAW equipment.
We are seeking an energetic, responsible Welding Engineer to join our growing organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal welding activities;
- Perform weld tests for new RAW products;
- Create, evaluate and maintain welding procedures and inspection procedures for SILICON RAW technology;
- Write and maintain engineering documentation related to RAW technology, weld tests, etc.;
- Distribute welding procedures amongst the RAW team to ensure consistent welding results on all jobs;
- Train new operators on using SILICON RAW technology and equipment;
- Develop training and certification programmes;
- Create and maintain training and certification documentation;
- Actively share knowledge of RAW technology and related matters amongst the team;
- Be a contact point for customers and internal departments for questions related to RAW technology, welding, welding procedures, inspection procedures and other related matters;
- Help to improve processes to increase team efficiency.
- University level education with a specialization in Welding or Metallurgy;
- Welding experience;
- Good social and communication skills;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Any additional European language is a plus;
- Pro-active, and stress-resistant;
- Able to work independently and in an organized manner;
- Confident and result-driven with a strong focus on details;
- No 8-5 mentality;
- Interested in joining a young and dynamic team that is quickly expanding;
- Willing to help SILICON get to the next level of expansion.
If you identify yourself in the above profile and meet the job requirements, please apply by sending in your motivation letter and recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact the HR Department, via our number 0174-225521.