Bored with conventional welding? Come join our Rapid Arc Welding team!
Our business unit SILICON RAW BV runs rental, servicing and installation projects for fastening systems, specialised welding equipment and personnel at customer locations. The projects are mostly involved in the petrochemical and cement industry and are carried out worldwide.
SILICON’s Rapid Arc Welding (RAW) technology is one of a kind. It surpasses conventional studwelding by offering consistent high quality welds, high speed installation and improved user friendliness. Our team of highly skilled operators travel around the world to install SILICON anchoring products using SILICON RAW equipment.
We are seeking an energetic, responsible Welding Engineer to join our growing organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform and log weld tests for new RAW products
- Create, evaluate and maintain welding procedures and inspection procedures for SILICON RAW technology
- Write and maintain engineering documentation related to RAW technology, weld tests, etc.
- Set up and maintain a database of welding parameters, tests and results and share the information with other departments ensure consistent welding results
- Actively document and share knowledge of RAW technology and related matters amongst the team
- Be a contact point for internal departments for support or questions related to RAW technology, welding, welding procedures, inspection procedures and other related matters;
- Recognise (potential) bottlenecks and problems and pro-actively work on improvements;
- Help to improve processes to increase team efficiency.
- University level education with a specialisation in Welding or Metallurgy;
- Welding experience;
- Good social and communication skills;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Any additional European language is a plus;
- Pro-active, and stress resistant;
- Able to work independently and in an organised manner;
- Confident and result driven with a strong focus on details;
- No 8-5 mentality;
- Interested in joining a young and dynamic team that is quickly expanding;
- Willing to help SILICON get to the next level of expansion.
Did we “spark” your interest? Visit our website www.silicon.nu for this and more job openings at SILICON or apply immediately by sending your recent CV, references and motivation letter to email@example.com.