Are you good with numbers, do you have technical insight and would you like to use your analytical skills on a daily basis?
SILICON is searching for a proactive and all-round Technical Sales Support employee to join our team.
The Technical Inside Sales employee is a member of the Inside Sales team. Your daily activities consist of preparing customer quotations and processing orders. Correct price calculations based on the required production steps are essential. In addition you are a technical support for the other Sales team members and frequently communicate with other departments.
This is a multi-tasking position in which technical insight and an affinity with calculations are essential given the technical nature of SILICON’s products.
- Calculate prices by analysing the production process, the required production steps and materials
- Present the calculated prices in a representative quotation (in the ERP system)
- Process orders (in the ERP system) and ensure that all relevant information (e.g. customer drawings, special requests) is clear and available for the Production department
- Maintain customer information and related technical documentation
- Create and maintain items in our ERP database
- Read and understand technical drawings
- Improve processes to increase your team’s efficiency
- Be a technical support for other Sales team members
- Be a contact for Sales Account Managers
- Be a contact for customers when the Sales Account Managers are not available
- Communicate with other departments (Purchasing, Order Processing, Production Planning) to obtain all necessary information (e.g. material cost prices, production steps, delivery times).
- HBO level educated, preferably technical or economical background
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems is a plus
- Analytical; possess technical insight and an affinity with calculations
- Organized and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written)
- Languages like French, German, Italian or Spanish will be an asset
- Experience with MS Office (or similar)
- Experience in a similar job in a manufacturing company is a plus
- Quick learner of new software applications
- A social, communicative strong and pro-active person
- A team player who can work independently and create a positive effect on his environment
What SILICON Offers
SILICON offers an excellent rewarding system for productivity and ethical conduct.
- Opportunity to prove yourself through hard endeavour
- Personal training opportunities to improve yourself
- Personal growth opportunities with no limits other than your own
- Pleasant and informal atmosphere
- 25 paid vacation days per year
- A fitting salary to match the dynamic of your performance, attitude and character
SILICON further offers a benefits package in accordance with CAO for Metaalbewerkingsbedrijf.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and meet the job requirements, then please apply with your recent CV, references and motivation letter by e-mail to email@example.com. For questions, please contact the HR Department, Mrs. Lisa Verhoeven via our number 0174-225521.