As an assembly electrician, you will be trained in the manufacturing of welding equipment in the workshop to learn all about the Rapid Arc Welding technology. Knowing how the machine is applied is a crucial part of the manufacture and understanding of the equipment.
- Gaining knowledge of the RAW techniques (welding, anchoring system, producing the machine, repairing the equipment…),
- Assembling the welding equipment as instructed,
- Producing/repairing, testing, packing and inspecting products and accessories for customers and/or jobsites,
- Attending training as well as coaching others,
- Running weld qualification test with third party companies
- Keeping a clean and tidy working area.
The RAW assembly position leads to other jobs within the organization. The knowledge of the products that need to be welded as well as knowledge on the production of RAW equipment will bring various career opportunities which could lead to more activities outside or inside the company.
• Completed an HBO level, from an electrical/electronics education preferably,
• Having an electronics or electrical (AC/DC) background,
• Experience in the cement industry will be a high advantage,
• High communication skills towards others
• Fluent English (both spoken en written) and Dutch is a pre,
• Pro-active and stress resistant,
• Team player and independent worker,
• Confidence and result-driven with a strong focus on details,
• Available to work overtime when needed.
What SILICON Offers
SILICON offers an excellent rewarding system for productivity and ethical conduct.
1. Opportunity to prove oneself through hard endeavor
2. Personal training opportunities to improve yourself
3. Personal growth opportunities with no limits other than your own
4. Pleasant and informal atmosphere
5. A fitting salary to match the dynamic of your performance, attitude, and character
SILICON further offers an attractive benefits package in accordance with CAO for Metaalbewerkingsbedrijf.
If you identify yourself in the above profile and meet the job requirements, please apply by sending in your motivation letter and recent CV to email@example.com.
For questions, please contact the HR Department, via our number 0174-225521.