As a RAW Operator you will be welding SILICON anchoring systems using specialized SILICON Rapid Arc Welding equipment. You will be working mainly in the European, American, and Canadian markets; however travel to other regions will be a definite possibility. Flexibility and ability to travel are a must. Before beginning your career as a SILICON RAW Operator you will receive an in-house training at our headquarters located in The Netherlands (Wateringen).
- Operating SILICON Rapid Arc Welding equipment to make correct welds according to SILICON’s quality standards and as instructed by supervisors.
- Setting up, adjusting, using, and maintaining SILICON Rapid Arc Welding equipment, accessories, and tools.
- Laying out the proper equipment, power and ground cables that are necessary for operation of our machinery.
- Marking of the welding areas aided by technical drawings and as instructed by supervisors.
- Keeping a clean and tidy working area by disposing of any waste created during your shift.
- Handling and packing the SILICON Rapid Arc Welding equipment and accessories correctly.
- Taking care of some basic paperwork for administrative purposes.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of an additional language is a plus.
- Valid passport and driver’s license.
- Clean drug and alcohol screening results.
- Polished, professional look and in good health.
- Capability to work in small enclosed spaces (no claustrophobia).
- No fear of heights.
- Capability to work in dim and/or poorly lit areas.
- Stress resistance and capability to work long hours; occasionally work shifts of 12 hours or more.
- Flexibility in working hours (day or night shifts).
- Ability to away from home for long periods of time (4-8 weeks on average per job).
- Willingness to travel anywhere in the world on short notice (sometimes within 24 hours).
- Proactive and taking initiative.
- Welding experience, job site experience and/or a strong interest to work with a worldwide unique technology is a plus.
If you identify yourself in the above profile and meet the job requirements, please apply by sending in your motivation letter and recent CV to email@example.com.
For questions, please contact the HR Department, via our number 0174-225521.