Larontrol is a small electronic and electrical engineering company designing and producing custom parts for many industries. We are located in Little Hampton and employ 5 persons. The demands in the market are forcing us to expand our operation so that we can fulfill our customer’s needs.
As an Electronic Engineering Assistant you will inspect, design, develop and test electronic components, devices, and systems at Larontrol. You will be applying knowledge and principles of electronic theory, testing methodology and procedures, and electronic engineering.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Planning, developing and testing on electronic components, products and systems;
- Preparation and execution of test plans in direct consultation with the lead engineer; performing and documenting electronic tests on PCB’s following test procedures;
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype PCB builds;
- Actively participating and contributing to design improvements;
- Implementation and documentation of electronic design changes, specifications and reports;
- Managing and archiving data files and reports of the tests carried out;
- Read, interpret and draw electronic circuit diagrams;
- Troubleshooting, fault finding down to component level and understanding and documenting failures;
- Knowledge of programming PCB’s using hand held programmers and computers;
- Ensure safety regulations, industry standards and certifications are met;
- Transfer knowledge and provide support to production and engineering unit in the Netherlands.
- Bachelor degree or higher in electronics engineering or a related field, such as electrical engineering technology or equivalent.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics and software;
- Practical experience as electronics engineer or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions is preferred.
- Strong analytic and problem solving ability, systematic approach;
- Initiative, pro-active;
- High motivated team player with good communication skills;
- Creative, innovative and attention to detail;
- Pragmatic attitude and quality focus;
- Fluent English in word and in writing.
What SILICON Offers
SILICON offers an excellent rewarding system for productivity and ethical conduct.
- Opportunity to prove oneself through hard endeavour;
- Personal training opportunities to improve yourself;
- Personal growth opportunities with no limits other than your own;
- Pleasant and informal atmosphere;
- A fitting salary to match the dynamic of your performance, attitude and character.
SILICON further offers an attractive benefits package.
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and meet the above job requirements, then please apply with your recent CV, references and motivation letter by e-mail to email@example.com. For questions, please contact the HR Department, via our number +31 174-225521.