Since her establishment in 1982, SILICON has grown into an international product leader in special stainless fastening systems. SILICON is a metal fabricating and welding services company with more than 75 employees. We primarily design and manufacture these fastening systems and carry out specialized welding service in the Petrochemical, Steel Manufacturing, Energy, Cement and Shipbuilding industries.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Visit (potential) Customers in the area you will be assigned to, which can be anywhere. At least 50% of the time.
- Responsible for the sales turnover and margin your region.
- Ensure proper reporting of visits and opportunities.
- Maintaining and expanding the current customer base.
- Maintain good communication and cooperation with other internal departments.
- Report to the Sales Manager.
- Minimum HBO level, preferably with a technical or commercial background;
- Experience in a similar position in a technical, commercial environment (B2B) is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of international sales processes;
- Commercially result driven;
- Strong understanding of business processes;
- You have good business communication skills in English and Dutch (both spoken and written); Other languages like, German, Italian, French or Spanish will be an asset;
- A social, communicative strong and pro-active person;
- A team player who can work independently and has a positive effect on their environment;
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
What SILICON Offers
SILICON offers an excellent rewarding system for productivity and ethical conduct.
- Opportunity to prove oneself through hard endeavour;
- Personal training opportunities to improve yourself;
- Personal growth opportunities with no limits other than your own;
- Pleasant and informal atmosphere;
- Company car after the initial trial period;
- Laptop and Cell Phone;
- A fitting salary to match the dynamic of your performance, attitude and character.
SILICON further offers an attractive benefits package in accordance with CAO for Metaalbewerkingsbedrijf.
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and meet the above job requirements, then please apply with your recent CV, references and motivation letter by e-mail to email@example.com. For questions, please contact the HR Department, Mrs. Lisa Verhoeven via our number 0174-225521.