The Automatic Machine Operator / CNC Operator is responsible for the preparation of semi-finished products and ensures that the products are manufactured and/or shaped on the right shapes. You work with wire-processing- and multiblade circular machines and make the products ready for the next step in the production line.
- Receives raw materials from the warehouse and starts the production process by shortening the materials to the right sizes and bending them in the right shape;
- Has the first product inspected by quality control for approval to continue or receive instruction to correct the product;
- Continues production when the product is approved and monitors the product for consistency until this phase is complete;
- Forwards the product to the next production step.
- An MTS degree (secondary technical school);
- A few years of experience with Automatic cutting/bending machines;
- Good knowledge of the English language in speech and writing;
- Solid knowledge with regard to reading technical drawings;
- Fulltime availability for work in shifts (morning and afternoon shift).
- An excellent rewarding system for productivity and ethical conduct;
- Opportunity to prove oneself through hard endeavor;
- Personal training opportunities to improve yourself;
- Personal growth opportunities with no limits other than your own;
- Pleasant and informal atmosphere;
- 25 paid vacation days per year;
- A fitting salary to match the dynamic of your performance, attitude, and character.
SILICON further offers an attractive benefits package in accordance with CAO for Metaalbewerkingsbedrijf.
If you identify yourself in the above profile and meet the job requirements, please apply by sending in your motivation letter and recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact the HR Department, via our number 0174-225521.