SILICON can provide a variety of threaded refractory anchors/studs:
• FTS / FTP / FTT: Full Base Threaded Studs for Rapid Arc Welding (FTS) and hand welding (FTP) are thread cut or thread cut-and-rolled from the base diameter. ITS: Inside Threaded Studs are internally thread cut.
• SHS / SHP: Shoulder Studs for Rapid Arc Welding (SHS) or hand welding (SHP) are thread cut or thread cut-and-rolled. The shoulder has many applications, a.o. a support for washers.
• RTS: Reduced Base Threaded Studs for Rapid Arc Welding are thread rolled. The reduced base allows for a smaller weld collar. Fully Threaded.
• DRS* / DRP*: Fully Threaded pins for Rapid Arc Welding (DRS*) or hand welding (DRP*). * If a fully threaded pin is required, this must be specifically indicated upon inquiry/order.
• ISA: Inside Threaded plug used to secure threaded anchors.
• FMS: Fiber Module Studs for RAW are used to fasten fiber module blocks.