Bored with conventional welding? Come join our Rapid Arc Welding team!
Our business unit SILICON RAW BV runs rental, servicing and installation projects for fastening systems, specialised welding equipment and personnel at customer locations. The projects are mostly involved in the petrochemical and cement industry and are carried out worldwide.
SILICON’s Rapid Arc Welding (RAW) technology is one of a kind. It surpasses conventional stud welding by offering consistent high quality welds, high speed installation and improved operator friendliness. Our team of highly skilled operators travel around the world to install SILICON anchoring products using SILICON RAW equipment.
We are seeking an energetic, responsible Welding Engineer to join our growing organization.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Performing and logging weld tests for new RAW products
- Creating, evaluating and maintaining welding and inspection procedures for SILICON RAW technology
- Writing and maintaining engineering documentation related to RAW technology, weld tests, etc
- Setting up and maintaining a database of welding parameters, tests and results and sharing information with other departments to ensure consistent welding results
- Actively documenting and sharing knowledge of RAW technology and related matters amongst the team
- Acting as a contact point for internal departments for support or questions related to RAW technology, welding, welding procedures, inspection procedures and other related matters
- Identifying (potential) bottlenecks and problems and pro-actively working on improvements
- Helping to improve processes to increase team efficiency.
- University level education with a specialisation in Welding or Metallurgy
- Welding experience
- Good social and communication skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Any additional European language is a plus
- Pro-active, and stress resistant
- Able to work independently and in an organised manner
- Confident and results-driven with strong attention to detail
- No 8-5 mentality
- Interested in joining a young and dynamic team that is quickly expanding
- Willing to help SILICON drive to the next level of expansion.
What Silicon offers
SILICON offers an excellent rewarding system for productivity and ethical conduct.
- Opportunity to prove yourself through hard endeavour
- Personal training opportunities to improve yourself
- Personal growth opportunities with no limits other than your own
- Pleasant and informal atmosphere
- 25 paid vacation days per year
- A fitting salary to match the dynamic of your performance, attitude and character
SILICON further offers a benefits package in accordance with CAO for Metaalbewerkingsbedrijf.
Did we “spark” your interest? If you identify yourself in the above profile and meet the job requirements, please apply by sending in your motivation letter and recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please contact the HR Department, via our number +31 174-225521.