Since its establishment in 1982, SILICON has grown into an international product leader in special stainless fastening systems. SILICON is a metal fabricating and welding services company that specializes in the design, manufacture and installation of stainless steel anchoring products, primarily for use in the petrochemical, cement, steel, power, incineration industries where resistance to extremely high temperatures is a crucial requirement. In parallel, we have developed our own stud welding system – known as Rapid Arc Welding – to raise the quality and efficiency of the anchor installation process to the highest possible standards.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Read technical drawings, prescriptions and instructions;
- Set-up and operating the machines and set-up the tools;
- Put unfinished products or raw materials in/on the press machine;
- Check your work; dimensions and shapes of the products;
- Set-up safety measures and follow up;
- Problem solving during production;
- Work accordingly to the planning;
- Small maintenance; Keeping the tools and machines clean, safe and functional.
- MBO work and think level;
- 1 - 5 years’ experience preferred with presses or other conventional machines;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- VCA will be appreciated;
- Working together in a team is no problem for you;
- Sense of responsibility and safety;
- Work accurate and carefully;
- Used to repetitive activities.
What Silicon offers
- A fitting salary to match dynamic of your performance, attitude;
- Attractive benefits package in accordance with CAO for Metaalbewerkingsbedrijf;
- 25 paid vacation days per year;
- Opportunity to prove oneself through hard endeavor;
- Personal training will provide opportunities for self-improvement;
- Personal growth opportunities with no limits other than your own;
- Pleasant and informal atmosphere;
- Working in shifts (with additional payments).
If you identify yourself in the above profile and meet the job requirements, please apply by sending in your motivation letter and recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please contact the HR Department, via our number +31 174-225521.