As a metal fabrication company founded in 1982, SILICON has since developed into an international product leader in refractory stainless-steel fastening and anchoring systems and of highly specialized welding machines as well. With roughly 80 employees, SILICON designs, produces and innovates high quality products and services for the petrochemical, chemical, kiln construction and shipbuilding industry.
SILICON is looking for an ICT Technician to manage and optimize various office automation processes. You will make sure our systems are running according to performance and safety criteria. Your tailor-made solutions will help our organization’s progression!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Workplace management of Windows systems and office applications.
- Making system software suitable, implement releases and install (new) hardware and software.
- Develop, implement and maintain SQL Queries and Dashboard in SAP Business One.
- Manage and configure peripherals and (mobile) phone system.
- Use development applications such as Reports and Python.
- Develop, implement and maintain tailor-made solutions in Office 365, such as Sharepoint and other Office 365 apps.
- Stay in touch with system and application (end) users, key-users, suppliers, advisors.
- MBO+ working and thinking level (preferably in ICT field).
- Inventive, curious and helpful.
- Accurate, proactive and communicatively strong towards end users, the Management and knowledge partners.
- Good command of English and Dutch in speech and writing.
- SILICON works with Ubuntu and MySql among others. It’s a big pré if you have knowledge of these, but don’t hesitate to apply if you have knowledge of other OpenSource applications!
What SILICON offers
If you join SILICON as ICT Technician, you’ll receive something in return of course!
- A fitting salary to match dynamic of your performance and attitude.
- Attractive benefits package in accordance with CAO for Metaalbewerkingsbedrijf.
- 25 paid vacation days annually.
- Opportunity to prove yourself through hard endeavor.
- Personal training as opportunities for self-improvement.
- Personal growth opportunities with no limits other than your own.
- Possibility to become member of the SILICON Social Committee program, this committee organizes fun events for you and your family!
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and meet the above job requirements, then please apply with your recent CV, references and motivation letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please contact the HR Department via our number 0174-225521.